The Book Factor

Date: 2nd Mar 2016 @ 10:30am

Which book do you think will win and why?

Post your comment

Lybah wrote:

I think the day the crayons come home because it's got some funny letters and pictures in them

Reply to this thread

Hayden wrote:

I think city atlas

Freddie wrote:

But why

Jack wrote:

Why would City atlas be your favourite when it is really bad

Maariyah wrote:

Actually, it wasn't that bad but I see your point Freddie and Jack.

Reply to this thread

Mrs Collins wrote:

I have now read the books and love all five. My initial favourite was City Atlas. It is a great book to look at. I didn't know if I would like The Eagle in the Snow but I really enjoyed it. Awful Auntie was good and I think it will be a popular choice but the Pugs book is funny so I think you will enjoy it. I really like Oliver Jeffers' books and it inspired some great work in class. But which to choose...

olivia wrote:

I really love awful auntie because I think it's very funny and it makes me laugh πŸ˜…

Reply to this thread

Dillon wrote:

I think awful auntie by David Williams Because I have always loved his books

Li wrote:

But how do you know you like Awful Auntie if you haven't read the other books.

Reply to this thread

Ellis wrote:

I think awful auntie because it is a good book and it is a thrill even though I have read this before I still love it

olivia wrote:

I love it as well it will always make me laugh

Reply to this thread

Sam Freddie and matt wrote:

Ares is the pugs of the frozen north because so far it's been funny and has a good start to it.

Reply to this thread

Khadijah wrote:

I like An eagle in the snow and the pugs book

Keira wrote:

Why do you like it

Reply to this thread

Harrison wrote:

I think the pugs book because it looks funny and exhiting

Li wrote:

But how do you know you like it if you haven't read the other books?

Reply to this thread

George wrote:

My favourite is awful auntie by David walliams because it is funny

Reply to this thread

Alfie jd wrote:

I like the pugs book because it looks funny and pugs are cute

Li wrote:

But you haven't finished the book yet, you might not like it towards the end of the book?

Reply to this thread

Grace and kia wrote:

We thought that the day the crayons came home was going to be the best but actually we like awful auntie the best

Anisa wrote:

Why do you like awful auntie

Reply to this thread

Holly wrote:

I think awful auntie like Ellis because it is very funny but at first thought it was the day the crayons come Home

Reply to this thread

Keira,millie and Anisa wrote:

Keira:I think awful auntie is my favourite so far because it is funny and weird
Millie:I think also that awful auntie will win because it has a mystery behind it and it is very funny and kid friendly.
Anisa:I think pugs of the frozen north because it has lots of adventure and it's very funny

Reply to this thread

Harley Li Toby wrote:

(Harley) I now think that awful auntie is the best at first it was pugs of the frozen north
(Li) I now think that my favourite book is awful auntie and so is (Toby's)

Keira wrote:

But why do you like Awful Auntie?

Reply to this thread

Alfie wrote:

I think the day the crayons came home

George wrote:

Why do you think that book is your favourite

Reply to this thread

Tanzeela and Mariam wrote:

I think the pugs of the frozen north is my favourite book so far. I also think pugs of the frozen north because it is funny but I also like awful auntie.

Reply to this thread

Jack wrote:

I enjoy The day the crayons came home because it is funny

AlfieJD wrote:

Why do you think it is funny?

Joal wrote:

Maybe he thinks it is funny!:)

Reply to this thread

Tanzeela and Mariam wrote:

I think the pugs of the frozen north is my favourite book so far. I also think pugs of the frozen north because it is funny but I also like awful auntie.

Milly 3M wrote:

I have not read any of those but lots of people recommend them to me so I am going to read them soon!!!!!

Reply to this thread

Dillon wrote:

Why

Reply to this thread

Frankie wrote:

I think the pugs of the frozen north because the front looks apealing.

Reply to this thread

Millie wrote:

I thought The Pugs book but then I have now read it and now I don't think is my favourite book but I have a new one that is amazing so far and I love it...

Reply to this thread

Harley wrote:

What makes the book funny

Reply to this thread

olivia wrote:

I love all the books ! My favourite is awful auntie but I also love the start of the pugs book !

Reply to this thread

Jake wrote:

I really like the pugs of the frozen north book because of the cute pugs

Reply to this thread

kia wrote:

I thought Awful Auntie but now I also like pugs of the frozen north but I still love Awful Auntie

Reply to this thread

Anisa wrote:

I love the pugs of the frozen North because its funny and silly but it can all change in some weeks but I like awful auntie I do NOT know.

Reply to this thread

Emelia wrote:

I think the best of the books out of all of them in the pugs of the frozen north

Reply to this thread

Joal wrote:

Our class has been reading pugs of the frozen north and I really like it!

Izzy😍 wrote:

Me to β€ΌοΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Yasmine wrote:

Me 3

Reply to this thread

Connor wrote:

My favourite book is Pugs of the frozen north.

Reply to this thread

Macie and Isabelle wrote:

We think pugs of the frozen north because it is exiting and fun!

Reply to this thread

Ava wrote:

I love the Pugs of the frozen north because I ❀️ pugs so much 😍😍😍

Reply to this thread

Lily Mae wrote:

I think the pugs of the frozen north because it is funny and it is great fun to read!!!

Reply to this thread

Evie farrer wrote:

I love Alfie anti because it is funny and it makes me laugh.

Reply to this thread

Farah Hussain 4r wrote:

I think Pugs of the frozen north will win because it is really funny and I love all 66 pugs!πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

Reply to this thread

Mulaika and Hana from 4R wrote:

We think that "The day the crayons came home"because it was the books title that hooked our head in to it and the funny words that made us smile and laugh that's why we think it's the book that we likeπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‡πŸŒžβ­οΈ

Reply to this thread

Hannah wrote:

I think that the competition is between pugs of the frozen north and awful auntie

Reply to this thread

Keira wrote:

I think Awful Auntie by David Walliams will win because it is really funny and it takes on an adventure with Stella and Soot

Reply to this thread

Kai wrote:

My favourite book was an eagle in the snow πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘»

Reply to this thread

Y.Badri wrote:

I voted for Michael Mopourgo An Eagle In The Snow because I love finding out about world war l and world war ll

Reply to this thread

Zara wrote:

I voted for Michael morpurgo an eagle in the snow because it's interesting

Reply to this thread

Maryam wrote:

I voted for. Awful antie it is the best book in the world
πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜œπŸ˜‹

Kai wrote:

Why

Izzy 😍 wrote:

Maryam it might be to You in your opinion but not to others.

Reply to this thread

Alysha wrote:

I voted for awful auntie ,it is really funny πŸ€—What did you vote for?.

Zara wrote:

It is funny

Suhana wrote:

Actually it's a bit sad😞

Reply to this thread

Kai wrote:

What is your favourite book?πŸ‘½πŸ‘½

Reply to this thread

Maryam wrote:

Alysha did you like awful antieπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‡πŸ€”

Reply to this thread

Alysha wrote:

Who voted for The Day Crayons Came Home?

Reply to this thread

Shemariah wrote:

I like awful auntie because it's funny and I like the mystery in it. Also I like pugs of the frozen north because of the adventure and craziness.

Reply to this thread

Farah Hussain (4R) wrote:

I think Pugs Of The Frozen North will win!

Reply to this thread

Hannah C wrote:

I think the Pugs Of The Frozen North will win, but I liked Awful Auntie as well though.😝😝😝😝😝😝Who did YOU vote for?

Reply to this thread

Millie wrote:

David Walliams Won yaaay!!

Reply to this thread